Thursday, August 6, 2009

So apparently, I'm boring...

Hey all! Sorry I stopped writing for so long, but apparently being busy and happy is boring. I am not bored by my boringness. In fact, I have been having more bizarre/vivid dreams this week than the rest of the summer combined. Weird. Sorry to be vague, but my sister founded Vague Magazine. I guess it's in my blood. Today's breaking news headline would be something like this: "Thing Happens to Person Somewhere." For the page number, it would say "in the magazine" or "find it yourself." I think if I edited that magazine, it would be void of all adverbs, since no one seems to use those anymore anyway. If you want to see the article I mentioned above, it would read: Things went bad.
See! No adverbs whatsoever! Isn't that great? Don't take my lack of adverbs personal. (-;
Have a vague day!
Love,
Applebaum the Third.

No comments:

Post a Comment