Thursday, September 30, 2010

Today in St. Louis

Today. Whoa! So crazy.
Started my morning with math class. Then I was in a photo shoot for admissions. Then I had a quiz in chem and an exam in physics, among other things. I also found keys on the library floor between my quiz and exam, and found the owner. Yay for good deeds! I missed Jonathan Safran Foer since his talk was during my test. Oh well. I saw pictures. Apparently he is young and good looking. I went to the EnCouncil meeting and did some spinning afterward.
Long, good day. Stressing so so weird. I stress even though I know things will work out in the end. But I can't skip the stressing part. Ever. I have decreased the magnitude of my stress, but it's still present.
TBC,
ATT

PS. Next week is going to be nuts!
Tuesday: Chem test and physics lab;
Wednesday BME test and 100 other activities
Thursday: Birthday and chem lab!
Saturday: WILD (the concert)!
Sunday: The home plate, PLTL, PST!

No comments:

Post a Comment