Saturday, June 27, 2009

Home again!

Okay, so yesterday we drove back home from UCSB. It took from 12:30 to 5ish PM. It was super long but luckily my iPod held its battery well and I had plenty of music to help me stay sane. Speaking of music, Michael Jackson died. I didn't realize how many mega hits he's had. I mean, he's been churning out hits since he was a little kid. Although there are so many allegations against him, I feel like he was probably just misunderstood. I mean, his transformation through surgery, etc. is astounding. Today I watched a bunch of his videos on FUSE and it was fascinating to see how he looked different every year or so. I honestly thought he looked the most manly and the most attractive before he was redone, so to speak. Speaking of stars dying, I am very sad to here that Farrah Fawcett lost her cancer battle. I have always liked her. Today, I have been kind of sad for them, but I am happy for my mom. It's her 21st birthday again. Just joking. But no, it seriously is her birthday. She got some fun gifts from her friends and my dad surprised her with balloons and flowers during her party. Very fun! Her and her friends went on the VP 5k walk and then out to breakfast. Tonight we're going out to dinner to celebrate as a family. It should be pretty fun!
Guess what? I am done standardized testing forever! YEAH! I hit my mark and I'm done. YESSSSSSS! Thank gosh. No more bad standardized testing experiences until next year's APs.

Signing off,
Applebaum the Third.

PS. No away cheer camp ever again! No more robotically happy instructors and lame dances to covers of last season's hits!

No comments:

Post a Comment