Monday, June 22, 2009

Okay, so I actually posted the second post yesterday, but whatever. Today is another day. So I painted my posters for cheer. Then I rode my bike. Then I got 2 puncture wounds and a ton of gashes and stuff from my when my bike malfunctioned. And now I have to go to cheer camp tomorrow! I am a bit sore. Elysse is sick. That is sad. I hope she didn't get me sick this weekend.
I went to my first college app seminar-mabob. My day was pretty good. I hope that, for my sake, cheer camp isn't too grueling. And I hope the food is decent. Does it even matter? No, because dinnertime is before I normally eat my afternoon snack. Oh, bother. I feel optimistic despite my pain and anticipation of more soreness to come. I won't be back until Friday, not that anyone reads this anyway. But just in case I go missing, this is a final testimony proving that I am indeed gone. Who knows what will happen at UCSB, party school of party schools. I hope there aren't any students partying and keeping us up all night. Ah, well, speaking of being up all night, my injuries have left me tired.
Night!
-Applebaum the Third.

PS. Why is my sentence structure so boring?

No comments:

Post a Comment