Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hiatus

I didn't realize people had commented on my blog. So I took a hiatus. Today when I realized that someone beside my mom reads this, I decided to go for it again. This week has been boring. I have been having an internal struggle lately. Who am I going to be when I go back? It's not a question of whether I'll be Nicole or not. The question is which Nicole I'll be. People are so complex, made of up so many shades of themselves. Which shade of Nicole will I be? Will I ever reach my goals? Who knows. Not something to worry about yet.

I was getting antsy because so many blogs I read aren't posting new material three times a day. Or even once a day. So I thought to myself, HYPOCRITE! Hypocrisy at its finest. I mean, no one hangs on my every word, and honestly, the blogs I am waiting on are mostly picture-based blogs. But still. I realized that in order to feel better, I can't keep all of my Nicoles at bay. I have to go off of this hiatus.

I shipped some things to Wash U today. I caught up with some people, ran a million errands, walked, rode my bike, stretched... No matter how old I get, I will always regret not being a contortionist. Being super limber is so relaxing. To just be a noodle without the weight of the world (or a heavy backpack) on my shoulders.

I have a lot of wishes/goals right now. I don't know that I believe any will come true. I am not used to that...

Anyway. More to come. I promise

Nic E. Coli

No comments:

Post a Comment