Friday, August 20, 2010

(Shocker!)

Today I made a big long list of things to do. I actually did most of them. That includes writing my friend a thank you note, grouting the frame of my mosaic into place (which wasn't as terrible as I anticipated and only took a half hour), swam in my own pool (shocker!), rode my bike to mail the thank you note and buy stamps, stretched, tracked my shipments to Wash U. Very productive. Read my sister's birthday blog.

Here's a shocker: It's her birthday today. Happy Birthday to the coolest 24 year old in existence!

Countdown to the 25th... Well come on, it's the 20th. You do the math! I've got to get packing soon!

Love to all,
Nicole AppleBirthday!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I thought you meant countdown to my 25th birthday. I was like... that's easy, one year. Thanks for the shout!

    ReplyDelete