Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hunger games and beach day!

I stayed up until 2:00 to finish the hunger games. I read 3 hours on Sunday and 4 hours on Monday. It was amazing and addictive. I could write a review on it as long as the actual book, so just go invest a few bucks in Suzanne Collin's Hunger Games. The third book comes out on August 24, so I ordered it and shipped it to my St. Louis address this morning. : D

I was invited to the beach last night. I had a very nice time today at the beach. It was a less frequented part of Newport. I really enjoyed hopping over the swelling waves before they crash. Plus, I may not see those friends or that beach for a very long time. I started catching fire this morning. I am so excited to navigate the trilogy. I have at least read 3 books this summer. Not too bad, considering I worked a lot, learned a lot, etc.

Best,
Nic E. Coli

1 comment:

  1. I think you meant the book "Catching Fire", no?
    I hope you are OK.

    ReplyDelete