Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Post 60

Friday: Symposium was awesome! Free breakfast and lunch. Then I went back to my lab, played cards, said bye to people, etc. I had $98.00 in meal points left, so I asked my lab if they wanted to have a dinner/spades night. We did, and it was a blast, until I had to leave to go to the City Museum. That was also a blast! I got back home afterwards, played Bananagrams for the first time (so fun!), and went to sleep.

Saturday: I went home. I was tired. I got some things done that I can't remember. I also unpacked.

Sunday: Exercised, caught up on TV, etc.

Monday: Opened B of A account since St. Louis and Wash U are owned by Bank of America. I also did a bunch of other random errands and then had my friends over for a night of Rubios (which I missed in St. Louis, but not as much as I thought I would), fun, and conversation. It was a blast.

Today: Going to do more errands and exercise. Sorry for the brevity!

TBC,
ATT

PS. Home is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment