Thursday, July 29, 2010

Yesterday was chill. I went to work, took a FroYo/ spades break (the card game) after flow cytometry, and then showed my presentation to my lab. I then went to the arch's Westward Expansion museum, then up 630 feet (192 meters) in a retro futuristic space pod. I still don't trust the arch. It gets so crowded up there. But the view was really cool. When it is packed like a sardine tin, I don't feel safe. Plus you have to practically lay down to see out the windows. It's odd but very cool. We went to dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory. I was starving by the time we got our food. There were 3 parties of at least 20 people including mine, and a lot of other patrons, so we got our food at about 9:30 PM. It was pretty decent though. I came back home and chilled, worked on my presentation a bit, and went to sleep.
Today I am going to the lab lunch for the Jeopardy tournament. It is an Indian/Nepalese/Korean place. Should be interesting.

TBC,
The girl who calls an "elevator capsule" a "space pod"

No comments:

Post a Comment