Wednesday, July 7, 2010

7/7!

Today I woke up, got breakfast to go, and ate my cinnamon raisin bagel in my lab's break room. Then I did some analysis, compiled more data, and did some EB photography. I ate lunch, did more work, went to the med school, used the new FACS machine (which works amazingly well), and my bench mentor dropped me off at the DUC for dinner. I ate delicious food (yummy cinnamon raisin cookies!), went to my dorm, put on shorts, and got to my chem session early! Quiz went pretty well, but I ran out of time. Then I went back to my dorm, did my WUSTL walk, and then I talked to some people, played an online word game with them, and now I am here. I am having the time of my life!
I talked to my fall roommie and she is really cool. I might be seeing her soon, probably sometime tomorrow or Friday!

TBC,
Nicole WUSTLbaum

No comments:

Post a Comment