Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The new walk in the Applebaum family of walks...

Great day at work, free pizza dinner! DeliciOSO (I'm a bear now)!

But the best thing is that over the past two days, I have invented a new walk.

Applebaums know the Sycamore, Jocotal, Mesa, Cerro Villa, Mesa Villa, Ginormaloop, etc.

But I invented a new walk unlike any other: The Washington University Scenic Tour of Lollygagging, or the WUSTL! : ) WUSTL is also the school's initials. So I will call it my WUSTL walk, or my WUSTL double loop.
It is amazing. I listen to the song "California Gurls" by Katy Perry a lot. It is the perfect tempo for my WUSTL walk. I have done it twice these last two nights. I get a lot of exercise and learn the campus! Killing 2 birds with one stone! I also played a bit of frisbee with Connnie S. and Madeleine C.
Fun, fun, fun!
TBC,
ATT

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget the small but mighty Briley :)

    ReplyDelete