Sunday, July 18, 2010

"Have a Six Flags Day"

Yesterday I woke up early, ate breakfast, and went to Six Flags St. Louis, which is also a water park. It wasn't too crowded. We hopped on two rides fairly quickly. The first one was a kiddy ride. The 2nd was called Ninja. One of the cars leaving after I rode it got stuck, and so my friends who went on the car behind me couldn't get out of their train until they could pull into the platform. So we waited for them for a few minutes. Then we went on Batman, which we waited an hour to go on. The line was super windy. It was so much like the Silver Bullet at Knott's Berry Farm, because they are both made by Bolliger Mabillard (the famous roller coaster makers).Then we went to lunch at the greasy and heavy Johnny Rocket's. It was way too hot to eat that much grease. I also went on a wooden roller coaster (Evil Knievel?), a log flume, and waited outside with the worst stomach pains ever during "Mr. Freeze." Around 4:00 PM (we arrived at 11:00 AM), we went into the water park. The wave pool was fun, as was the kiddy stuff. So I just followed little kids around pretending I was with them so I could stay. Ahaha. Anyway, I got back home and had an excellent night, hammocking and watching a movie. The movie was so cute and beautifully made!

Today it is rainy with thunderstorms. Better than yesterday, which felt like 112ºF death! : )
TBC,
ATT

No comments:

Post a Comment