Sunday, July 4, 2010

July 3rd: Arch Festivities


First of all, happy Independence Day! I will blog about today after it happens.

Yesterday begin early... Germany vs. Argentina. I was really sad. I had a delicious cinnamon raisin bagel for breakfast and an apple and frozen yogurt at half time. The German speaking people in the fun room kind of scare me. They start screaming and kicking stuff when they get goals, and they stood up and sang the German national Anthem at the beginning. After the game, I hung out with Josh J. and met some more FSAP kids. Apparently some of them like to party a lot. Anyway, I posted a FB album, went to lunch, took the Shrewsbury blue line to Brentwood, and went to Target with Felipe and Edward. I got a new ace wrap and all the supplies I need for my hand. After, I played guitar on Guitar Hero in the fun room, but I played lefty so that my left hand only had to strum. At 6:10 PM, I went downstairs for dinner, and then we all gathered, went to the metro, and took 10 stops on toward Shiloh-Scott... Arch-Laclede's Landing was nuts. I posted pics on FB after I got back. 2 albums, 1 day! We were at a John Legend concert, sitting under the arch. Then we saw the fireworks, and crammed into a super crowded Red liner going to Shrewsbury. We had to switch to Blue line at the Forest Park stations, but the metros were all so full, I felt like a sardine. Not to mention, the cars were running super slow due to the massive weight load. It was fun though. I came home, watched Dane Cook tell filthy jokes/some murder mystery movie with girls in bikinis/Star Wars episode 4. That is what happens when there's only 1 girl, 4 guys and a TV. It was fun. Then I went to sleep.

The metro map is to help people figure out what I am talking about. : )

TBC,
ApplebAMERICA


No comments:

Post a Comment