Monday, July 26, 2010

Schlepping

Today consisted of breakfast, lab, iTunes shopping spree (11 songs I think), med school, lab, DUC to get Dylan some lunch, lab, med school, ran back to lab to pick up a chemical, ran back to catch metro 5 minutes later, med school, lab. DONE! If you can count (I convoluted it, I am sorry), that is 4 schlepping trips, three of which were to the med school.

I finished everything for the day, went to dinner, went to Yaa's presentation (she is leaving for some compsci competition tomorrow), and went to chem prep. I did well on my quiz from last week! Yay! I can safely say I beat the average (finally!). I also practiced my presentation, and realized that I need to add pictures where my frog picture templates currently are. Haha. Glad I practiced. I can fix it tomorrow. I am about to go exercise if it isn't raining. Good day to you all!
-Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment