Thursday, June 10, 2010

2nd to last day of school...

Zero: I dissected the last of my cat. It looks sort of like my cat and the smell makes me sick. I mean, it is really strong. I am not typically a fainter, but I lost all my coloring and almost... lost it.
First: I shared my potential future life with my classmates. They said it sounded boring and depressing.
Second: Party with cake/ helping in the library/ helping Robbie with his project.
Third: Yearbook signing.
Fourth: We had a gallery tour of our final projects. My graphing enlargement project is a replica of Frederic Lord Leighton's "Flaming June."

My second piece was a replica of a modular nine panel painting by Roy Lichtenstein. My video presentation on him went very well too!


Fifth: Yearbook signing
Sixth: Home
Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment