Saturday, June 12, 2010

Speaking of Twos...

My 2 alpacas (Paco and Nacho) are getting shorn today. It should be interesting. I will post before and after pics later (maybe, if I feel like it). I guess all 3 of us are getting our hair cut today!
Also, I think I am going to take a bike ride (my bike has 2 wheels! :P ) I haven't gone on a bike ride in a while and don't want to try it again for the first time in St. Louis. Last summer, I took long bikerides almost daily. Now my mom is a little gun shy about letting me out, and I am never allowed to go alone again (even though I am an adult and technically do not have to listen).

Adventures in Arabesque-land continue! My quest to play Debussy like Peter Schmalfuss is going to take a long time, no doubt. Why are there so many different notes in that song? : P
In 2-3 years when I can finally play both hands of that song, I think I will take on Arabesque No. 2. Unfortunately, I won't have a piano in my room anymore, so it will be harder to just walk out of bed in my PJs and play.

TBC. I love writing so often!

As I write this, my mom is making me a liar. "Nicole, you can take your bike for a mini spin by yourself." WOW! It only took 11.5 months to get the green light.

Love,
Your favorite Nilla Wafer

No comments:

Post a Comment