Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hurt Paw/ Etruscan Claw/ Happy Birthday, Ma!

I woke up, had vanilla frozen yogurt for breakfast, and watched sadly as Germany beat England in the world cup. Then I tried to find quarters to do my laundry. I got one from the cafeteria, went up to the vending machines by the fun room, and changed my ones for quarters. I ate my delicious chicken burger for lunch. I was back in the fun room when my bench mentor, Dylan, called me into the lab early. I passaged my stem cells and was back out by 1:15 PM. I then went to BarnesJewish Hospital to get my finger x-rayed. I now am down to a right hand and an injured left paw. I am typing half a word a minute. : P Not really, but it is like only having one finger on my left hand. I have claw usage only. My friend helped me do my laundry. I am like the Etruscans (crab people) from AP art history. I had Qdoba in the big floor lounge with my entire group of 20. Qdoba is super delicious! Then a tornado decided to roll in, so here I am now! I want to give a special birthday shout out to my mom! Happy birthday!

*Please excuse any mistakes, as this took me forever.*

Love,
Claw Paw

1 comment: