Monday, June 14, 2010

I'm Leaving On A Jet Plane

Today I woke up freakily early, as is now usual. I packed. I got testy. Sorry mom. I am nervous as all get out. Then I walked, went to Target, filled my first prescription, got groomed (yes, I am a dog : P), and went to the dentist. The dentist took two hours, and now I have some random prescription junk I have to use. Not fun. So I went back to Target, got the junk I was prescribed, went to Panera, and realized that I hadn't checked in for my flight yet. It is Southwest, and I want an AISLE seat. That is where I sit on a plane, bus, etc. The aisle. On cheer, my bus buddy Chelsea S. is a window person (thank goodness), and knows that when we have any type of drive, she slides in first. I am hoping to snatch an aisle. Other than having to fill my various prescriptions... good but stressful day.

In 12 hours, I have to wake up to go to the airport. : )

See you in St. Louis (or not, depending on whether or not you will be there too)!

Love,
N

2 comments:

  1. did you end up getting an aisle seat? I forgot to ask you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did! I got an aisle seat in an exit row next to a friendly and handsome marine.

    ReplyDelete