Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Safely in STL (Drop the Pressure)

Michael's CD is awesome. The Starstrukk Mix and Drop the Pressure are FontanesiTASTIC! Thank you so much! It kept me energetic, awake, and entertained. Today I woke up at 3:30 AM. I got ready... Couldn't stomach any food... But um, my friends who surprised me at 4:15 AM... You rock! Love you guys!

Safely in St. Louis. So happy. I got drenched in rain when I was unloading my stuff. It was pouring so hard, I was soaked to the skin. The day ended up being great. Showered, got ready for dinner, had dinner, group meeting. Tired. Long day. So much fun! My power heels were pretty fun. Things are looking up. I am trying to drop the pressure in my life... I love the CAMPUS!

I learned about WUPD (whoop-d) and WUFI (WU's Wifi). Haha! So cutesy! Love it!

Someone today said to me that I run on enthusiasm. So that I will do. My alarm is set for 6:00 AM, and that is 4:00 AM Pacific. AHHH! Oh well. Not too bad. It is only 11:00 PM-ish here now and I am pretty tired. 7 hours should do! Everyone is fantastic.

Until tomorrow,
Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment