Sunday, June 13, 2010

Bad, Better, Baccalaureate, Basking

Today started out... okay. Dragged on since I last blogged. Leftover Cuban food for lunch, massive argument over clothes. Oh my gosh. I was just playing my piano, minding my business, listening to my sisters and my mom yell and gnash their teeth. Then the whole argument got blamed on my Baccalaureate and then my existence. It cleared up, but the behind-the back-whispering was annoying. Baccalaureate was fun. I had a photo shoot of sorts, but the polyester gown was hot as all get out. Horrible. We sat in the sun and baked to a speech about FAILURE. Very uplifting.

Then I went home, uploaded my pics, went to Alex's party, said goodbye to Elysse, etc.

Good night! Fun. Even if earlier the arguing was painful and awful, it made me realize how important compromise is.

1 comment: