Friday, June 11, 2010

Last Day of High School Part Deux

I got to school nice and early after forgetting to eat breakfast... I figured I'd eat a lot in school, but that didn't end up working out so well for me. Before zero period, I picked up my beautiful light blue cap and gown. I got an extra cap to take to St. Louis with me! Thanks, Jostens! Zero I presented/watched my video project, which Michael F. edited with Jennifer P. It was hilarious! Very nicely done. It kind of made fun of me the whole time, but in a sweet and semi-flattering way. I make the worst faces when I am grossed out.
In first and second periods, I signed yearbooks. Third period I danced in Mr. C's class to some house music. Fourth period was presentations and a bit of a love fest, fifth I left to go home. I cleaned out my locker. My stuff in my locker weighed more than I do. I could barely carry it all in two trips. Holy moly! I disliked gravity at that point. I came home to work on my Claude Debussy piano song, Arabesque No. 1, and I learned another hard part. Now just to sneak that left hand in there! : D

Then I went to a yearbook signing party with laughs, cries, dancing, cheering up, reminiscing, and talk of late night infomercials and Club Starz (trashy!).

Then the cheer inductions with my white nondress dress. Frolic fest! :D

Dinner with family minus E started out shakey, ended up fun. And here I am now!

Great day! So many hugs and kisses! Thank you for helping me invent a new medium, APAH!

Love,
Apple #3

No comments:

Post a Comment