Thursday, June 17, 2010

South 40 Living

Today was a rough one thus far. First of all, I got up to go to breakfast. I left a 7:45 AM, where it was pouring. I loved the rain but got soaked to my skin. So after visiting the athletic complex and having breakfast, I took the almost 10 minute walk back to my building to change. It started raining again as soon as we left, and we were barely on time to lab. Lab was fun. I had to go back to my building at lunch to get some stuff, barely had time to eat. After the long day in the lab, I had dinner that I wasn't hungry for. I had to read a paper so I went BACK to my building AGAIN. Then, I decided I'd read later and go to the gym... So I walked 15 mins to the gym since the one by my building is closed. After all of that, my pass doesn't work. So I got sent home. : (
I only got a 30 minute brisk walk. Now I have to go to this 7:00 PM meeting, but I am not fit for public exposure.
People here are not quite what I was expecting. I don't feel like talking right now or being around a big group, so I am finally blogging away. I am trying to see the bright side of things. There is so much beauty all around me. It's amazing. But I still am missing something. I just need to think on it, I suppose.

TBC,
N

No comments:

Post a Comment